tAlKaTiVe



 
“The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.” – Ernest Hemingway
 
As an individual
I have my views 
I have my dreams
I have my choices to make
 
Wrong
Definite
Indefinite
Expensive
 
I plunk my hopes
In one man
Trust
Everything
 
But there was one thing
Nature
Certain things are natural
I am not God
 
Looking on…
Anger froze
Wisdom slacked
Confusion flew in
 
I am talkative and
I am not ashamed
When I love, I love
When I’m silent, I’m silent
 
“I am far more of a loner than people would imagine. But I am the most gregarious and socially interactive loner you ever met. The thing is , I am fascinated by people’s stories and very talkative and can’t ever say no to anything or anyone, so I tend to over socialize, to give away too much of my time to the many people I adore” – Elizabeth Gilbert
 
I don’t intend
To say much
 
I am Talkative
And I am proud
Because that’s who
I am
Je suis une bavarde.
Des personnes disent que Je parle trop.
Pour moi, c’est normal!
 
If you have
Something
Cherish it
Nurture it
 
If you don’t love
Yourself
You can never love
Someone else
 
Trust
Wisdom
Be yourself
Enjoy being
 
Who you are!
I am Talkative to the end…
 
 
 
                        by Evelyn The Piper
                           Written in 2016

Comments

  1. Interesting blend.the French and English mix is very good.keep going.the sky is just the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The piper has done it again.
    Keep at it Girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Over do

JEWEL, a poem based on Wole Soyinka’s «The Lion And The Jewel »

SHOULD MARIJUANA BE LEGALISED IN GHANA?