Don't Over do


I know you've been patiently waiting
Waiting for a season like this
Waiting for this special month
The month of love
Some of you have already started celebrating
Without even knowing what it’s all about.
Valentine
Whatever your understanding of Valentine is,
Just don’t over do

You're planning seriously for that party
Don't  Over do !
Some of you have decided to drink till Sunrise
Please! Don't Over do!
You haven’t paid, your child’s school fees yet you have plans for Valentine,
Please don’t over do

To the wives who plan on celebrating expensively to impress
When buying and ordering
Don't Over do !

To the males who have already started queuing for Condoms, pills and even booking appointments for injections
Ahba!  I beg you
Don't Over do !
 
To the innocent ones
Who plan on breaking  their virginity
Please!
In fact, I warn you
Don't Over do !

I see you as well
I know you're planning
You want to do something you've never done before
but remember
Don't Over do !

And to my francophone friends
Valentine est du partage et le souci
Mais, N'en fais pas trop

Valentine is all about sharing and caring

Do not blame anybody
when you reap what you sowed
Remember
       Don't Over do!

                          by Evelyn Asare



Comments

  1. Wow. This is beyond Excellency
    It's a word for the wise and a fruit of thought. God richly bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. True love waits, lust can't!
    Start right, do it right

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woow, that's great. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Insightful and a great piece there 😀

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is the investors contact Email details,_ lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.
    I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..
    Thank You.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

JEWEL, a poem based on Wole Soyinka’s «The Lion And The Jewel »

SHOULD MARIJUANA BE LEGALISED IN GHANA?