The Two Sides




main aim and main game
war and truce
train and wait

the mission of absolutism
a posteriori

affliction engages
absurd situations
true complications
misfortunes of ages

a mystery untold
a subject untackled
a name unmentioned
a victim unknown

deux et Vous

qui est nécessaire?
La même encore
C’est deux !


Choisir un entre le deux
Choose one between the two
Decide freely
Don’t be a tool

A posteriori
A mission unaccomplished

Define and I will suggest
Admit and I will oppose
Friction is mere fiction
Realism beats no naturalism

The two sides are minuet
They are the dreams unfulfilled
pains and travails
tears we shed

The two sides are the yesterday
They are the today
conviction to achieve
momentum we believe

the two sides
conditions and reality
embedded in us
our choices

like lawyers we defend our client,
ourselves
would we win?
Would we lose?

Comments

  1. Here is the investors contact Email details,_ lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.
    I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..
    Thank You.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Over do

JEWEL, a poem based on Wole Soyinka’s «The Lion And The Jewel »

It was time to LEAVE