MAN💪

I am a man
I am the head
I began

Sometimes I fall
Sometimes I escape
I easily deny my fails

Taking charge is my game
Making decisions is my call
Paying attention is my defect

Distributing becomes compulsory
When my temperament is misled
My eyes control my thoughts

The heart has no say
The Mind has a say

And so many others classify me
As HEARTLESS
Trusting  me is like Ludo

Responsibilities, my life
head, leader, King
I’m withheld

I may contradict myself
or my statements
in an effort to win

but I’m just acting
according to my nature
Scientists will continue to
Experiment to define me

I tell you I have no definition
with the various temperaments
in existence
I probably should be indescribable

They say life is a game
They say life is a stage
but I say life is about work

leadership and entrepreneurship
NO MONEY ! could it be ?
I doubt

I’m human and ofcourse
I remain indebted to my brain
Tears are not mine

but allow me tell you
my secret I cry within
which is loftier than
the others

Psychology is different
but I choose to be KING
ALL I ask is respect, love, care
And majorly respect !

                                                               by Evelyn The Piper
                                                                             2016

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Over do

JEWEL, a poem based on Wole Soyinka’s «The Lion And The Jewel »

SHOULD MARIJUANA BE LEGALISED IN GHANA?