Holy Chocolate!

I ate 
I tasted

I enjoyed
And then

I blamed
I craved

For more
For maximum

For both
Love,Lust

And the almighty
HOLY

I got lost
I got stuck

I was maltreated
I was confused

I am today
I am again

I fall
Yet I

Rise up
Stand up
And rush out

For I am
Holy Chocolate
The most divine
Yet I have faults
Is there chocolate
That when melted
Wouldn't soil a thing

It's a matter
Not a flatter

Human being is
Holy  Chocolate

Stop! Wait!
I have to continue
but let me stop here
And tell you

It's your choice
Either Holy or Chocolate

Well I am Evelyn The Piper
I know,  wait! I. .....

It's just a
Holy Chocolate! ♡
                             By Evelyn The Piper 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JEWEL, a poem based on Wole Soyinka’s «The Lion And The Jewel »

Don't Over do

SHOULD MARIJUANA BE LEGALISED IN GHANA?