EYELASH


they come and go
come and go

they file in
they run in

their lies are true
their truths are lies

they pretend to act
yet they display to pretend

they come and go
come and go

seeming friendly objects
establishing a cordial but dirty relationship

who are they?
I ask myself

they just keep coming
they! NEVER stopping

I ponder and wonder
I assume and presume

who are they?
I ask myself

protectors
destroyers

lovers
haters

MIND CRUSH
STUPID RUSH

I am an eyelash
and would protect to the end

My value may seem mysterious
impracticable, inapprehensible but certainly not impossible

I am there for me
To protect from them

they will always come
some to stay

no! one to stay
the rest to go

Is it real?
Is it fiction?

I am the EYELASH
                                  by Evelyn Asare 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Over do

JEWEL, a poem based on Wole Soyinka’s «The Lion And The Jewel »

SHOULD MARIJUANA BE LEGALISED IN GHANA?